You can now pay on Fifty & Dean using a Bank Transfer.
1. Add your chosen items to your basket as normal and, once you are ready, click Proceed to Checkout.
2. The Bank Transfer option is selected by default (you can pay part of your balance using Store Credit if you have any on your account).
3. Enter your billing and shipping details, choose the shipping method and then click Place Order.
4. When the order is placed you will be provided with our bank account details to transfer payments (this will also be emailed with your order confirmation).
5. Ensure you use the correct bank account details for the currency you have chosen (£ or €) and please quote your Surname and Order # as the reference.
6. Once we have confirmed receipt of your payment we will dispatch your order and send an email to let you know.
If you have any queries regarding the order process please feel free to Contact Us.
You can also pay on Fifty & Dean using Store Credit.
How do I purchase Store Credit?
Check out the video on the Store Credit category page for how to purchase Store Credit.
How do I use my Store Credit?
At checkout select Use Store Credit as the payment option, any available balance will also be shown next to the option button.
What if I don't have enough Store Credit for my order?
You can pay for part of your order using your available Store Credit, the remainder can be paid by Bank Transfer (see abaove). Simply select Use Store Credit at checkout and any balance you have will be taken off the total.
What happens to any balance left over after I make a purchase?
Your Store Credit balance remains on your account and can be spent on future orders.
How can I check my Store Credit balance?
Make sure you are logged in and click My Account (this link is also at the top of the page), then select Store Credit from the My Account menu on the left of the page to view your current Store Credit balance.
I have Store Credit showing on my account, why isn't it available to use at the checkout?
You cannot use Store Credit to purchase more Store Credit so if you have any in your basket when you go to checkout this payment option will not be available.